Monday 10 June 2013

Monday morning peace!

Good morning!

Welcome to my blog. It's peaceful in Pool in Wharfedale as the boys are wreaking havoc at nursery instead of here and I have the morning to be creative (only do the housework if it's desperately needed). Finally putting the pen to paper - so to speak - to talk about crafty card creations and anything else that comes to mind.


Managed to come up with a Father's Day card for my dad over the weekend, in between taking the boys up Almscliffe Crag, nagging the husband to mow the lawn and repotting my beloved grandma's azalea. 


It's a Lily of the Valley stamp 'Dad's the Word' and sentiment in Segoe Script printed out. The papers are Jenny Ellory from a free collection with Crafts Beautiful. I coloured the card candi with my 'Prussian' Promarker.




Of course, I made plenty of mistakes as usual - the major one was using the wrong card to stamp on and so my colours have bled. I have got the right card in my stash but mixed up my whites - schoolgirl error. But I'm not going to worry about it, I doubt my dad will notice! 

I have only been making cards for about 18 months and I am learning more with every card I make, and really enjoy looking for inspiration on Pinterest, blogs and at Craft Shows.

Feel free to get in touch, add comments, whatever, and thanks for looking!

Nearly pick-up time so better run,

Emma xxx

3 comments:

  1. Dear Emma, i like blog. is very good and information. Also nice colorful. Where can buy your excellent merchandize (am prince in nigeria). Have thought of own website, perhaps family member, husband even, who does it for job? If not married would like to meet to say hello. no strings. i am prince in nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think maybe married, who is bit of face in picture? He is bald I think. I have much hair and am prince in nigeria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny my bald Lancashire prince x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments or views if you stop by!